Saturday 24 January 2015

I'll take a nibble of humble pie...but that's all...

A nil all draw. A decent after game press conference. (I can only guess the general idiocy of last weeks press conference was down to nerves. Someone once told me - that's actually a good thing. It means you give shit).

I can't comment on how well we played. I wasn't there. At half time according to the bbc we hadn't had a shot on goal. By all accounts the second half we actually threatened a bit. I was aghast at the choice of goalkeeper, but he kept them out!

All rather confusing being a Charlton fan.

Well done Messrs Powell and Parky on good wins today. I did have one foot firmly in the 'bugger off back to Belgium' camp, but as fickle as us football supporters are, will wait to place my own eyes on things next week against Rotherham.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment