Tuesday 16 September 2014

Charlton look to continue great start...

If you'd have told me we'd be sitting pretty in 5th place and on 12 points after only six games, having seen off 3 of the pre seasons most fancied teams for promotion I would have probabaly sighed 'I wish' before a ball had been kicked.

More importantly I think the good start we have made is no fluke and we are there on merit!

Wolves, who are begining to growl about back to back promotions, visit the Valley tonight. Both sets of players will be tired, particularly the Addicks, after Saturdays tough fought but deserved victory against Watford. I expect where needed we may see a bit of squad rotation. Wilson will start I hope. He deserves to. Ben Haim could even be rested with Morrison making his first start of the season. Both deputee's will fill in fine if picked I'm sure.

We are a bit thin up front and in the midfield however. In my opinion if we look to pick up another three points tonight then Vetokele HAS to start. Buyens fitness levels look good enough that he should start as well. As for the rest of the midfield it will be fascinating to see who lines up wide and partnering Buyens in the centre.

My head says a hard earned for draw is on the cards tonight, however with this group of players mindset any things possible, so I'm going with my heart and betting on a Charlton win. 2-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment