Tuesday 24 April 2012

It's been a long time...

Since i've posted and more importantly since we've had such a fun and enjoyable season.

Work commitments mean I've been both too busy and knackered to post following, for once, Charlton sticking to the 'Walt Disney fairy tale ' script and doing what was needed when it was needed.

Two more games to go, and the target of a ton of points to hit. (what an achievement!)

Without wanting to tempt providence, I think there's more fun to come. This group of players, the board of directors and course King Chrissy Powell (yes his stature has now risen from mere lordly to regal) do not strike me as being the types to think this season and a return to the Championship is 'job done'.

I'll be at The Valley for the Hartlepool game, for what will be the absolute Polaris of last seasons identical curtain call where we all collectively breathed a sigh of relief that the season was over. It's going to be a much more special occasion that I look forward to enjoying with a special person.

Can't wait.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment