Tuesday 28 February 2012

Watershed moment at Chesterfield

I could be wrong, I could be right? Well thankfully sort of right in this instance! I predicted, all be it rather unscientifically , a 3-1 repeat from earlier this season along with a BWP hat trick. The least likely of those two predictions came true.

The Spirites maybe bottom of the division, but BWP got the trio of goals that have amazingly eluded him so far during his career, AND this is exactly the sort of result away from home that you expect away against struggling opposition if you have true aspirations to be champions of your respective division. And, without getting to carried away, I really do believe that this is the now likely outcome of this season.

Not a rant, more a vent of both relief that my own belief is now becoming a reality and also happiness that he is, better than Shaun!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment